Friday, September 9, 2011

Amazing iPhone blogger

It's amazing! Browsing thru iPhone apps and here I am back to blogging again. Still remember my past blogging experiences, some were deleted as certain past memories ought to be gone n erased for good, one was due to die of natural death n gone were my passwords n username.

Now I am back to a brand new blog entry! Hope it last for awhile n not die off so quickly. well, to stare on the iPhone screen for hours is a norm to most pple now so I guess it shld be convenient enough for me to blog frequently provided I ve stuffs to update.

T.G.I.F coz i've drained most of my energy. Lots of activities coming up over the weekends! Looking fwd.

Of course holidays coming in oct. Work hard now n enjoy later! Attach a picture of a turtle in tioman. Compliments from Liang Shan from a recent diving trip in Tioman. Awww.. I miss diving.


No comments: